Tuesday 15 December 2009

Final Front Cover


This is my final shool magazine front cover, I decided to go with you tube video page look bacause it is eye catching and recognizable and the video screen makes a very good place to put the main video.
I used the coments page as a place to put the teasers for whats inside the magazine and the related videobox made good use of my extra images which I didn't need before.
How I made it
I got pieces of a youtube page and put them together on a photoshop page, I then got the youtube logo and altered it by removing the text that said youtube using the rubber tool and the paint tool and then I found a font that looked enough like the youtbe font and typed out my magazine title (Sixth Form). The rest of the text such as the teasers and the video title was simple because the font they use on the site is very simple and looks alot like Arial which is the font I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment