Monday 23 November 2009

Pictures for School Magazine

When taking pictures for my school magazine I decided to take more than I needed so that I had a wide veriety to choose from when I actually start to add them to my final magazine.

Because I am looking at how large work loads can make life harder on students I took some pictures of me looking confused and lost as a sort of before stage to having trouble with work. I have a wide veriety to choose from here so I can even use more than one I wish and because I will have advice on work and advice on revision I have a great amount of images here to wo
rk with.














Here are some more Images of me as if I have followed the advice whicgh I will write in the article and have done some good work and have become very organised in the way I not deal with school tasks.



















1 comment: